912 pages, 126 maps
Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the exquisite perfection of the Alhambra, hike the Pyrenean high country and laze on the Mediterranean's best beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Spain:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, art, bullfighting, politics, food, Basque culture, flamenco, outdoor activities, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour maps
- Covers Madrid, Castilla y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, Aragon, Basque Country, Navarra, Seville, Granada, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, Mallorca, Ibiza, AndalucA-a, Extremadura and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Spain, our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!