This new edition of a classic laboratory manual covers the general principles, specific methods and procedures, and quantitative histochemistry of enzymatic analysis. It presents a systematic scheme for analyzing biological materials and explains the theory and techniques in terms simple enough for anyone to follow. The protocols are written in a clear, easy to follow style as if the author had just performed the technique himself and knows exactly the problems to be encountered.
- General Principles: Pyridine Nucleotides
- A Kinetics Primer for the Tissue Analyst
- Constriction Pipets
- Preparation of Tissues for Analysis
- Specific Methods and Procedures: Enzymatic Cycling
- A Collection of Metabolite Assays
- A Collection of Enzyme Assays
- Improvement, Modification, Adaptation, Troubleshooting, and Development of New Methods
- Quantitative Histochemistry: Preparation of Tissues and Sections
- Dissection and Histological Control
- The Quartz Fiber Fishpole Balance
- Histochemical Analysis
- Appendix: References
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We have always been very happy with NHBS service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985