This new edition of a classic laboratory manual covers the general principles, specific methods and procedures, and quantitative histochemistry of enzymatic analysis. It presents a systematic scheme for analyzing biological materials and explains the theory and techniques in terms simple enough for anyone to follow. The protocols are written in a clear, easy to follow style as if the author had just performed the technique himself and knows exactly the problems to be encountered.
- General Principles: Pyridine Nucleotides
- A Kinetics Primer for the Tissue Analyst
- Constriction Pipets
- Preparation of Tissues for Analysis
- Specific Methods and Procedures: Enzymatic Cycling
- A Collection of Metabolite Assays
- A Collection of Enzyme Assays
- Improvement, Modification, Adaptation, Troubleshooting, and Development of New Methods
- Quantitative Histochemistry: Preparation of Tissues and Sections
- Dissection and Histological Control
- The Quartz Fiber Fishpole Balance
- Histochemical Analysis
- Appendix: References
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985