The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry on environmental sciences, environmental chemistry, environmental protection, ecology and detergents is intended for scientists, engineers, graduate students in the fields of environmental sciences, risk assessment and risk controlling, toxicology, ecology, decision-makers in government, industry and regulatory bodies.
- P. Christophliemk, P. Gerike, M. Potokar, Dusseldorf/FRG: Zeolites
- J.S. Falcone, J.G. Blumberg, Conchohocken/PA: Anthropogenic Silicates
- J.L. Hamelink, Midland/MI: Silicones
- D. Gleisberg, Hurth/FRG: Phosphate
- W.E. Gledhill, T. Feijtel, St. Louis/MO: Environmental Properties and Safety Assessment of Organic Phosphonates Used for Detergent and Water Treatment Application
- H.L. Hoyt, H.L. Gewanter, Groton/CT: Citrate
- H.J. Opgenorth, Ludwigshafen/FRG: Polymeric Materials, Polycarboxylates
- J.G. Batelaan, C.G. van Ginkel, F. Balk, Arnhem/NL: CMC
- P.A. Gilbert, Merseyside/UK: EDTA and TAED.
- R.S. Boethling, D.G. Lynch, Washington,D.C.: Quaternary Ammonium Surfactants
- H.A. Painter, Knebworth/UK: Anionic Surfactants
- R.J. Watkinson, G.C
- Mitchell, M.S. Holt, Sittingbourne/UK: The Environmental Chemistry, Fate and Effects of Nonionic Surfactants
- K. Raymond, L. Butterwick, London: Perborate
- H.B. Kramer, Amsterdam: Fluorescent Whitening Agents
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!