By: Malcolm Grant (Editor), Richard Hawkins (Editor)
256 pages, no illustrations
The Concise Lexicon of Environmental Terms is a unique guide to the complex language of contemporary environmental legislation and policy.
- practical and concise definitions of over 650 environmental terms and reference
- information on the many different environmental organisations and how they can be contacted
- a guide to scientific abbreviations
- a glossary of acronyms
- a schedule of selected EC directives
- further references where appropriate
The lexicon will be a vital source of information for lawyers, particularly when dealing with expert evidence. It will also prove an invaluable first point of reference for professional advisers, policy-makers, lobbyists, students and those within business and industry affected by environmental legislation.
"[...] offers a wealth of information to a very broad range of people. [...] fills a much needed gap."
– Environmental Assessment
The Lexicon of Environmental Terms
Selected EC Environmental Directives
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985