256 pages, no illustrations
The Concise Lexicon of Environmental Terms is a unique guide to the complex language of contemporary environmental legislation and policy.
- practical and concise definitions of over 650 environmental terms and reference
- information on the many different environmental organisations and how they can be contacted
- a guide to scientific abbreviations
- a glossary of acronyms
- a schedule of selected EC directives
- further references where appropriate
The lexicon will be a vital source of information for lawyers, particularly when dealing with expert evidence. It will also prove an invaluable first point of reference for professional advisers, policy-makers, lobbyists, students and those within business and industry affected by environmental legislation.
"[...] offers a wealth of information to a very broad range of people. [...] fills a much needed gap."
– Environmental Assessment
The Lexicon of Environmental Terms
Selected EC Environmental Directives
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!