Language: Bilingual in English and French
This bilingual publication provides information on policy formulation and implementation, analyses key policy issues confronting forestry in these countries, their response to these issues, and suggests directions for action in sustainable development.
- Summary of national reports on African forestry policy
- summary and comments of national reports on forestry policies in Africa
- some socio-economic issues in forestry policy formulation and implementation in Sub-Saharan Africa
- traditional forestry - an historical and environmental perspective
- recent evolution of forestry legislation in Africa
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985