Written for environmental consultants and students enrolled in Wetlands Delineation courses, this second edition reference provides a comprehensive foundation for wetland identification, classification, delineation, and mapping. It contains material that has been updated and new information that has been discovered since its original 1999 publication, and incorporates analysis of the 2010 "Army Corps of Engineers Wetlands Delineation Manual". It reviews current and past delineation practices for perspective on advances in the field. It describes international classifications (Ramsar) as well as those from some individual countries. While pictures are provided within the text, a supplementary website provides more photos, upon purchase.
- Wetland Definitions
- Wetland Concepts for Identification and Delineation
- Plant Indicators of Wetlands and their Characteristics
- Vegetation Sampling and Analysis for Wetlands
- Soil Indicators of Wetlands
- Wetland Identification and Boundary Delineation Methods
- Problem Wetlands and Field Situations
- Wetland Classification
- Wetlands of the U.S.: An Introduction, with Emphasis on their Plant Communities
- Wetland Mapping and Photointerpretation
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Ralph Tiner is a nationally recognized authority on wetland identification and delineation with nearly 30 years experience. He is an adjunct professor in the Department of Plant and Soil Sciences at the University of Massachusetts - Amherst.