This detailed Trails Illustrated topographic map for the southern region of South Dakota's Black Hills National Forest, Wind Cave National Park, Mt. Rushmore and surrounding area is the perfect map for exploring the outstanding scenery and many trails for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
Users will find clearly marked trails, updated roads, protected areas, ranger stations, visitor centers, picnic areas, campsites, ski locations, swimming and fishing areas and boat launches.
Popular Places Included on the Map
Black Hills National Forest, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Wind Cave National Park, Jewel Cave National Monument, Custer State Park, Elk Mountain, Norbeck Wildlife Preserve, Angostura Reservoir, Sylvan Lake, Bismark Lake, Center Lake, Legion Lake, Horsethief Lake, Bison Flats, Limestone Canyon, George C. Mickelson and Centennial trails and much more.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Hundreds of points-of-interest
- Thousands of place names
- Latitude/Longitude, UTM, and Magnetic Declination for use with GPS and compass
- Important travel and contact information for Black Hills National Forest and Wind Cave National Park
- Leave No Trace outdoor ethics guidelines
- Key safety information
Approximately 4.25" x 9.25" folded; 26" x 38" fully opened
Scale = 1:70,000
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!