Series: Organosulfur Chemistry Volume: 1
By: Philip Page(Editor)
288 pages, no illustrations
During the last few years, the impact of organosulfur chemistry, especially in the areas of stereocontrolled processes, has led to an explosion of interest in the field. This book is intended to provide in-depth coverage of topics of interest throughout the whole range of organic sulfur chemistry, including bio-organic, physical organic, and synthetic aspects.
- Optically active beta-Keto sulfoxides and analogues in assymetric synthesis, G. Solladie and M.C. Carreno
- Homolytic processes at sulfur in synthesis, D. Crich
- Synthetic transformations involving thiiranium ion intermediates, C.M. Rayner
- Trends in the chemistry of 1,3-dithioacetals, W.W. Wood
- Chemistry of thioaldehydes, R. Okazaki
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I am not an easy shopper to please, but NHBS goes beyond my highest expectations in every way
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985