By: John W Kingdon (Author)
This text remains the authoritative work on agenda setting and policy formation. This report on original research includes many dow-to-earth illustrations and quotations from interviews, creating enjoyable and informative reading for undergraduate students.
1. How Does an Idea's Time Come?
2. Participants on the Inside of Government
3. Outside of Government, But Not Just Looking In
4. Processes: Origins, Rationality, Incrementalism, and Garbage Cans
6. The Policy Primeval Soup
7. The Political Stream
8. The Policy Window, and Joining the Streams
9. Wrapping Things Up
10. Some Further Reflections: New Case Studies Thoughts About the Modeling
Appendix on Methods
- The Interviews
- Case Studies
- Noninterview Measures of Agenda Status
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
the world’s foremost supplier of natural history and environmental books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985