By: Charles N Haas(Author), Joan Bray Rose(Author), Charles P Gerba(Author)
Applies quantitative risk assessment to the risks of human infection from a variety of microorganisms.
- Scope of Coverage
- Microbial Agents and Their Transmission
- Risk Assessment Paradigms
- Conducting the Hazard Identification
- Analytical Methods for Developing Occurrence and Exposure Databases
- Exposure Assessment
- Conducting the Dose--Response Assessment
- Conducting the Risk Characterization
- Compendium of Data
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Charles N. Haas, PhD, is L. D. Betz Professor of Environmental Engineering in the School of Environmental Science, Engineering and Policy at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Joan B. Rose, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Marine Science at the University of South Florida in St. Petersburg. Charles P. Gerba, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Soil and Water Science at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985