Microsporidia: Pathogens of Opportunity provides a systematic overview of...
By: Murray Wittner(Author), Louis M Weiss(Author)
553 pages, illustrations, maps
Provides biologists, physicians, and research scientists with a complete, modern view of this newly recognized group of parasites.
- Historic Perspective on the Microsporidia: Expanding Horizons
- Structure of the Microsporidia
- Development Morphology and Life Cycles of the Microsporidia
- Molecular Biology, Molecular Phylogeny, and Molecular Diagnostic Approaches to the Microsporidia
- Microsporidian Biochemistry and Physiology
- The Structure, Function, and Composition of the Microsporidian Polar Tube
- Host-Parasite Relationships in Microsporidiosis: Animal Models and Physiology
- Clinical Syndromes Associated with Microsporidiosis
- Ocular Microsporidiosis
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Microsporidiosis
- Culture and Propagation of Microsporidia
- Microsporidia in Higher Vertebrates
- Fish Microsporidia
- Microsporidia in Insects
- Epidemiology of Microsporidiosis
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985