Microsporidia: Pathogens of Opportunity provides a systematic overview of...
By: Murray Wittner (Author), Louis M Weiss (Author)
553 pages, illustrations, maps
Provides biologists, physicians, and research scientists with a complete, modern view of this newly recognized group of parasites.
- Historic Perspective on the Microsporidia: Expanding Horizons
- Structure of the Microsporidia
- Development Morphology and Life Cycles of the Microsporidia
- Molecular Biology, Molecular Phylogeny, and Molecular Diagnostic Approaches to the Microsporidia
- Microsporidian Biochemistry and Physiology
- The Structure, Function, and Composition of the Microsporidian Polar Tube
- Host-Parasite Relationships in Microsporidiosis: Animal Models and Physiology
- Clinical Syndromes Associated with Microsporidiosis
- Ocular Microsporidiosis
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Microsporidiosis
- Culture and Propagation of Microsporidia
- Microsporidia in Higher Vertebrates
- Fish Microsporidia
- Microsporidia in Insects
- Epidemiology of Microsporidiosis
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985