By: Valdis Berzins (Editor)
169 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
Introduces the reader to basic methods used in the isolation, cloning and analysis of genetic material.
- cDNA synthesis and cloning, Juris Steinbergs and Aleksander Tsimanis
- DNA sequencing, Eriks Jankevics
- RNA in vitro synthesis by phage T7 DNA-dependent RNA polymerase, Elita Avota and Normunds Licis
- PCR-based site-specific mutagenesis, Janis Klovins and Valdis Berzins
- analysis of specific protein-DNA interactions, Indrikis Muiznieks and Nils Rostoks
- gel electrophoresis, transfer and hybridization of nucleic acids, Illar Pata and Erkki Truve
- immunological methods for analysis of recombinant proteins, Irina Sominskaya and Kaspars Tars
- protein sythesis in cell-free systems, Tiina Tamm and Erkki Truve
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985