The present contribution of the series Fungi non Delineati is devoted to the presentation of a number of species from the herbarium of Gianbattista Lanzoni. The species commented by some European mycologists are:
- Cortinarius paragaudis Fries
- Cortinarius privignoides R. Henry
- Cortinarius rigens (Persoon) Fries forma
- Gamundia striatula (Kühner) Raithelhuber
- Flammulaster carpophilus (Fr.) Earle var. carpophilus
- Melanoleuca polioleuca (Fr.: Fr.) Kühn. & Maire f. polioleuca
- Agrocybe vervacti (Fr.: Fr.) Singer
- Micromphale foetidum (Sow. : Fr.) Singer
- Micromphale inodorum (Pat.) Svr.
- Resupinatus applicatus (Batsch.: Fr.) S.F. Gray
- Resupinatus trichotis (Pers.) Sing.
- Hohenbuehelia unguicularis (Fr.: Fr.) O.K. Miller
- Bovista aestivalis (Bonord.) Demoulin
- Volvariella pusilla (Pers.: Fr.) Singer
- Tubaria dispersa (Pers.) Singer
- Tubaria hiemalis M. Bon
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985