Extremely comfortable, supple, ultra-light gloves designed for precision tasks that require optimal dexterity and safety - these are highly popular for bat handling and other work with small mammals. They are also of great use for gardening, general sample handling and preparation - any task where you need to protect your hands but maintain a high level of grip and dexterity.
The nylon liner, which produces very little fluff or dust, is combined with nitrile, an elastic material reputed for its high resistance to oils and chemicals, as well as to abrasion and tearing. This provides excellent protection, whilst the rough, lightweight coating allows animals to be gripped securely, but without damage.
* Anatomical shape and the pattern of the coating, which leaves the knuckles free and facilitates movement
* Ventilated back of the hand reduces perspiration
* Seamless liner prevents irritation
* Gloves are held in place by elasticated cuffs
* Can be washed at 40 degrees Celcius using a neutral detergent
* Available in sizes Small (6), Medium (7), Large (8) and Extra Large (9)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I am not an easy shopper to please, but NHBS goes beyond my highest expectations in every way
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985