World Pollen and Spore Flora
Irregularly published serial describing the pollen and spores in different families of the spermatophytes, pteridophytes and fungi, originally published as a supplementary to the journal Grana.
Forthcoming volumes in this series will be added to this page as soon as we become aware of them.
Please contact email@example.com about setting up a standing order, or if you would like to be notified when we add new volumes.
View other products from the same publisher
Related organisations include:
- Australian Systematic Botany Society
- Botanic Gardens Conservation International
- Canadian Botanical Conservation Network
- Council on Botanical and Horticultural Libraries
- Royal Horticultural Society