Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This trap is particularly suitable for garden use, or any situation where there will be people around the trap, as the light from the actinic bulb is much easier on the human eye than from an MV (mercury vapour) bulb.
Otherwise this trap is very similar to the MV Skinner trap, constructed of treated exterior ply with base. Easily assembled, it folds flat for storage or transportation. It is designed so you can access the catch whilst the bulb is still on.
This trap requires power from the mains or 240V generator.
* Suitable for garden or educational use
* Access catch whilst still illuminated
* Powered from the mains or 240V generator
A replacement actinic bulb is available for this trap - please see the Accessories tab.
In the box:
* Plywood case: 450mm square x 350mm high
* Electrics unit with 2 metres of cable and mains plug
* 15W actinic tube