+44 1803 865913
Series: Mineral Resource Reviews
By: Pär Weihed(Editor)
331 pages, 185 colour & 6 b/w illustrations, tables
3D, 4D and Predictive Modelling of Major Mineral Belts in Europe presents the results of the major EU project Promine. For the first time there is now a European database available on mineral deposits, as well as 3D, 4D and predictive models of major mineral belts in Europe: Fennoscandia (Skelleftea and Vihanti-Pyhasalmi), the Fore-Sudetic basin (Kupferschiefer deposits in Poland and Germany), the Hellenic belt in northern Greece, and the Iberian Pyrite belt and Ossa Morena zone in Spain and Portugal. 3D, 4D and Predictive Modelling of Major Mineral Belts in Europe also describes the modelling techniques applied and how different types of software are used for three- and four-dimensional modelling. Furthermore, fundamental descriptions of how to build the database structure of three-dimensional geological data are provided and both 2D and 3D predictive models are presented for the main mineral belts of Europe.
- ProMine Mineral Databases: New Tools to Assess Primary and Secondary Mineral Resources in Europe
- 3D and 4D Geomodelling Applied to Mineral Resources' Exploration - An Introduction
- The Vihanti-Pyhasalmi Area
- 4D Geomodeling a Tool for Exploration - The Kupferschiefer in the Lubin region, Poland
- Modelling of the Rio Tinto Area
- The Ossa Morena Zone
- 3D- and 4D-Modelling of the Hellenic Belt, Greece
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985