+44 1803 865913
Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This thematic volume features reviews on Mitochondrial genome evolution.
- Mitochondrial And Eukaryotic Origins: A Critical Review
- Gene Content And Gene Transfer From Mitochondria To The Nucleus During Evolution
- The Role Of Horizontal Transfer In Shaping The Plant Mitochondrial Genome
- Mitochondrial Genome Evolution And Gynodioecy
- Cyto-Nuclear Adaptation In Plants
- Mitochondrial Genomes Of Photosynthetic Euglenids And Alveolates
- Evolution of Mitochondrial Introns in Plants and Photosynthetic Microbes
- Green Algae Genomics: A Mitochondrial Perspective
- Recombination In The Stability, Repair And Evolution Of The Mitochondrial Genome
- Mitochondrial Genome Evolution And The Emergence Of Ppr Proteins
- Evolution Of Protein Import Pathways
- Macromolecules Trafficking To Plant Mitochondria
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985