+44 1803 865913
Advances in Marine Biology volume 79, the latest release in a series that has been providing in-depth and up-to-date reviews on all aspects of marine biology since 1963. Volume 79 contains the following review articles:
1. A review of patterns of multiple paternity across sea turtle rookeries
2. Parasites and Pathogens in Seabirds: effects and wider ecological implications
3. Progress in Marine Genomics and Bioinformatics
4. The Rise and Rise of Sea Turtles Research and Conservation
5. Potential impacts of offshore oil and gas activities on deep-sea sponges and the habitats they form
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985