* The AnaBat SD2 is now supplied with a stainless steel microphone. This microphone has low energy drain and can also be used with extension cables. It has a strong stainless steel grill which provides enhanced resistance to corrosion and pre-set sensitivity levels means that recordings will be consistent between units *
- Compact Flash (CF) Compatible The AnaBat SD2 uses a compact flash (CF) memory card to store bat call data. Even a 512MB card could store about 2 months worth of data. The serial number of each AnaBat SD2 is embedded in the stored data, to identify which detector recorded which set of data.
- GPS Recorder The exact position of a bat call can be simultaneously recorded by connecting a global positioning system (GPS) to the AnaBat SD2.
- Real time clock (RTC) An internal real time clock tracks the date and time bat calls are recorded.
- Programmable monitoring The AnaBat SD2 can be programmed to monitor during certain hours (for example, 5pm to 11pm) for daily monitoring with long-term passive deployments. The "delayed start" feature allows you to schedule your study to begin at a certain date and time in the future. This allows you to conserve battery power when remotely recording bat activity.
- Replaceable transducers Included with the AnaBat SD2 is the standard microphone, with optional high mount microphone (for use with extension cables) and low frequency microphone (for low frequency bat calls) available for purchase. - Internal or external batteries The AnaBat SD2 can be powered from 4 internal AA-size batteries (suitable for short term use) or a 12V external battery for extended use in the field.
- AnaLookW sound analysis software The AnaLookW sound analysis software program is included with your Anabat SD2, to produce sonograms from your recordings.
Upgraded features from the SD1 model:
- More input/output connection points: headphone socket, USB, serial port, 12V power in, HF output
- Additional data division ratio setting of 4
- Writes log files on your CF card to record its status during each monitoring session
- Easy firmware upgrades - just install the new firmware on a CF card and load it into the SD2
- Lighter weight: 440 g, previous model 505 g
Included in the box:
- AnaBat SD2 Bat Detector
- AnaBat Stainless Steel Microphone
- AnaLookW sound analysis software
- 2GB compact flash (CF) card
- USB cable
- Fused power lead
- Instruction manuals
Note that batteries and a compact flash card reader are not included.
* Size: 15cm x 9cm x 4.5cm
* Weight: 440g
* Type: Frequency division with:
Data division ratio of 4, 8 and 16
Audio division of 8, 16 and 32
Frequency range of 4 - 200kHz
* Microphone: Electrostatic capacitance
* Connections: Headphone socket, USB, serial port, 12V power in, HF output, digital I/O port for interfacing to other equipment
* Power: 4 x AA-size batteries (alkaline or rechargeable) or external 12V battery (not included)
10 metre microphone extension cable for use with the AnaBat
Use this lead to connect your Anabat to an external 12V battery
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!