+44 1803 865913
By: John L Dillon(Author), Jock R Anderson(Author)
Introduction to the analytic principles involved in appraising the efficiency of crop-fertilizer and livestock feed response.
- Modelling response processes
- response curves and surfaces
- efficiency in response
- duality of response relationships
- estimation of response in a world where risk is unimportant
- response efficiency under risk
- difficulties in field research
- aggregate response analysis
- economics of response research
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985