+44 1803 865913
Volume 57 contains 22 review articles. See the table of contents for details.
- Insect Responses to Major Landscape-Level Disturbance - T.D. Schowalter
- Sound Strategies: The 65-Million-Year-Old Battle Between Bats and Insects - William E. Conner and Aaron J. Corcoran
- Approaches and Incentives to Implement Integrated Pest Management that Addresses Regional and Environmental Issues - Michael J. Brewer and Peter B. Goodell
- Transmission of Flea-Borne Zoonotic Agents - Rebecca J. Eisen and Kenneth L. Gage
- Insect Nuclear Receptors - Susan E. Fahrbach, Guy Smagghe, and Rodrigo A. Velarde
- Plasmodium knowlesi: A Malaria Parasite of Monkeys and Humans - William E. Collins
- Group Size and Its Effects on Collective Organization - Anna Dornhaus, Scott Powell, and Sarah Bengston
- Mosquito Genomics: Progress and Challenges - David W. Severson and Susanta K. Behura
- Reevaluating the Arthropod Tree of Life - Gonzalo Giribet and Gregory D. Edgecombe
- Morphology and Diversity of Exocrine Glands in Lepidopteran Larvae - Francesca Vegliante and Ivar Hasenfuss
- Insects as Weapons of War, Terror, and Torture - Jeffrey A. Lockwood
- Mites (Acari) as a Factor in Greenhouse Management - Uri Gerson and Phyllis G. Weintraub
- Evolutionary Ecology of Odonata: A Complex Life Cycle Perspective - Robby Stoks and Alex C#rdoba-Aguilar
- Insect Transgenesis: Current Applications and Future Prospects - Malcolm J. Fraser, Jr.
- The Ecology of Nest Movement in Social Insects - Terrence P. McGlynn
- Molecular Bases of Plant Resistance to Arthropods - C. Michael Smith and Stephen L. Clement
- Prospects for Managing Turfgrass Pests with Reduced Chemical Inputs - David W. Held and Daniel A. Potter
- Managing Social Insects of Urban Importance - Michael K. Rust and Nan-Yao Su
- Systematics, Biodiversity, Biogeography, and Host Associations of the Miridae (Insecta: Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Cimicomorpha) - G. Cassis and R.T. Schuh
- Essential Oils in Insect Control: Low-Risk Products in a High-Stakes World - Catherine Regnault-Roger, Charles Vincent, and John Thor Arnason
- Key Aspects of the Biology of Snail-Killing Sciomyzidae Flies - William L. Murphy, Lloyd V. Knutson, Eric G. Chapman, Rory J. Mc Donnell, Christopher D. Williams, Benjamin A. Foote, and Jean-Claude Vala - Advances in Insect Phylogeny at the Dawn of the Postgenomic Era - Michelle D. Trautwein, Brian M. Wiegmann, Rolf Beutel, Karl M. Kjer, and David K. Yeates
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985