+44 1803 865913
By: Valdis Berzins(Editor)
169 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
Introduces the reader to basic methods used in the isolation, cloning and analysis of genetic material.
- cDNA synthesis and cloning, Juris Steinbergs and Aleksander Tsimanis
- DNA sequencing, Eriks Jankevics
- RNA in vitro synthesis by phage T7 DNA-dependent RNA polymerase, Elita Avota and Normunds Licis
- PCR-based site-specific mutagenesis, Janis Klovins and Valdis Berzins
- analysis of specific protein-DNA interactions, Indrikis Muiznieks and Nils Rostoks
- gel electrophoresis, transfer and hybridization of nucleic acids, Illar Pata and Erkki Truve
- immunological methods for analysis of recombinant proteins, Irina Sominskaya and Kaspars Tars
- protein sythesis in cell-free systems, Tiina Tamm and Erkki Truve
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985