A comprehensive and practical guidebook for the 39-square-mile Polish part of the ancient woodland that straddles the border of Poland and Belarus. It unveils the exact locations of the rare birds and large mammals, to see all year round. On 218 colour pages you will find:
- 59 sites in the Bialowieza Forest and around Siemianwka Lake described in detail with GPS coordinates and full species lists,
- 71 detailed maps drawn by the authors, featuring suggested routes, viewing spots and exact species location,
- 123 photographs showing the landscape and species at the site to give you an idea of the place,
- Advice and hints on where and how to watch the rarest species, including all European Woodpeckers, Bison, Wolf and Lynx,
- The lists and indexes of best sites recommended for most bird and mammal species.