+44 1803 865913
Biodiversity in Agroecosystems shows how biodiversity can be thought of not only as the rich make-up of a great number of related and competing species within an ecologically defined community, but also as the robust behavior and resilience of those species over time and as the endurance of their eco-community. Biodiversity in Agroecosystems brings to the fore new research on biodiversity in agricultural ecosystems at both micro and macro levels, heretofore available only in journals and proceedings papers.
"[...] is topical, well referenced, and timely [...] The book is a useful reference to serious students of agriculture and natural resources, and a valuable contribution to the book series"
- Advances in Agroecology
- Microbial Diversity in Agroecosystem Quality
- Soil Microfauna: Diversity and Applications of Protozoans in Soil
- Diversity and Function of Soil Mesofauna
- Uses of Beneficial Insect Diversity in Agroecosystems
- Biodiversity, Ecosystem Function, and Insect Pest Management in Agricultural Systems
- Livestock in Integrated Farming Systems
- Managing for Biodiversity of Rangelands
- Agroforestry for Biodiversity in Farming Systems
- The Role of Agroecosystems in Wildlife Biodiversity
- Natural Systems Agriculture
- Managing Agroecosystems as Agrolandscapes: Reconnecting Agricultural and Urban Landscapes
- Local Management of Biodiversity in Traditional Agroecosystems
- Valuing Genetic Diversity: Crop Plants and Agroecosystems
- Conserving and Utilizing Plant Genetic Resource Diversity in Agroecosystems
- Implementing the Global Strategy for the Management of Farm Animal Genetic Resources
- Agroecosystem Quality: Policy and Management Challenges for New Technologies and Diversity
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have always been MOST impressed by the efficiency, courtesy, integrity and professionalism of NHBS!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985