+44 1803 865913
By: Tyler L Hoar(Author), Ken De Smet(Author), R Wayne Campbell(Author), Gregory Kennedy(Author)
528 pages, 541 colour photos, 663 colour illustrations, colour distribution maps
Canada is home to nearly 500 species of birds. Some species, such as certain warblers, weigh as much as a tea bag and some, such as Bald Eagles and American White Pelicans, are giants in the sky.
This comprehensive book includes:
- ID, habitat, status, nesting, feeding, voice and similar species
- Notes on each species' natural history, name origins, specific behaviours and habits to watch for
- Mnemonics to help remember species
- Conservation activities underway in all provinces
- Beautiful full-colour illustrations and photos for each species
- Updated range maps
- Birdwatching tips and best sites.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your quick and straightforward service saved the fieldwork for my PhD project in Kerala.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985