The Command Ops Elite trail camera is a weatherproof, motion-activated trail camera that records HD videos (1280 x 720p) and 18MP images onto an SD card. It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor that activates the camera whenever motion is sensed within its monitoring range. Records images and videos in full colour during the day and records in black and white at night using infrared LED illumination that is almost invisible to humans and wildlife.
The crisp 18MP picture resolution ensures wildlife shots of excellent quality and the 0.3 second trigger speed ensures that nothing will be missed. The high quality 1280 x 720p HD video is recorded with sound and can be set to record for between 5 seconds and 2 minutes (maximum of 20s at night). At night, illumination is provided by low-glow infrared LEDs and the detection range is 24m (80ft). ‘Illuma-Smart Technology’ automatically adjusts the IR Flash for seamless night photos. Settings are changed via a small LCD screen on the front of the camera, which is bright and easy to follow with black text on a green background. You can capture up to 8 multishot images and 4 rapid-fire images as well as set a time-lapse with the Command Ops Pro's Timelapse Plus camera mode. The delay between pictures is adjustable (between 1 second to 1 hour) and the picture info bar shows time, date, temperature, moon phase, and camera ID. Power is supplied by x6 AA batteries and pictures are stored on an SD card.
This camera is also available as a starter bundle which includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
Note: Although rechargeable batteries (of at least 2500mAh) can be used with trail cameras, they are not recommended due to their lower capacity and voltage. Therefore they are unlikely to operate the camera at it’s full potential, or as reliably when compared with standard Lithium batteries.
* 18 MP images
* 0.3 Second Trigger Speed
* HD Videos with Sound (5s - 2 min; max 20s at night)
* Infrared LED Illumination at night
* 24m. Infrared Flash Range
* 24m. Detection Range
* Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
* Compact Case Size 11.43cm x 8.89cm x 6.35cm (4.5” x 3.5” x 2.5”)
* Timelapse Plus Camera Mode
* Long battery life from 6 AA batteries
* Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
* Up to 4 Rapid Fire Images
* 12-volt External Power Jack
* Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
* Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
* SD Card Management Feature
* ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
* Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software
* Image resolution: 18MP
* Video resolution: 1280 x 720p
* Night vision flash: 24m range
* LCD display: Black Text / Green Background
* Audio record: Yes
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* Power supply: AA (6, only included with the starter bundle)
* Warranty: 2 years