The Browning Dark Ops Pro XD is a unique trail camera which utilises dual lens technology. This camera has one lens that is designed to take sharp daytime images and videos, and another that is dedicated to taking clear footage at night or in low light conditions. The camera takes 24MP images and records full HD video (1920 x 1080p) and all recordings can be saved onto an SD card (up to 512GB SDXC memory cards supported). The lightning fast 0.15 second trigger speed and 0.5s recovery time will ensure that nothing will be missed.
The Dark Ops family of cameras have the smallest case size (10.8cm x 7.6cm x 6.35cm), which makes them the easiest to conceal. It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor that activates the camera whenever motion is sensed within its monitoring range. The camera records images and videos in full colour during the day and records in black and white at night using no glow infrared LEDs that provide an invisible illumination of up to 24m.
A key feature of this camera is the internal 1.5” colour screen which enables you to change settings, review footage and check the camera positioning. You can capture up to 8 multishot images and 8 rapid-fire images as well as set a time-lapse with the Dark Ops Pro XD's Timelapse Plus camera mode. The delay between pictures is adjustable (between 1 second to 1 hour) and the picture info bar shows time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure and camera ID. Additional features include SD card management options and a Smart IR Video setting that allows the camera to continue recording wildlife during the daytime for up to 5 minutes. Power is supplied by 6 X AA batteries.
This camera is also available as a starter bundle that includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium-ion AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
* 24MP Images
* No-Glow LEDs
* 0.15 second trigger speed
* 0.5 second picture recovery time
* 1920 x 1080 Full HD videos with sound (5 sec.‐ 2 min. length)
* Smart IR video
* Invisible “Night Vision” Infrared LED illumination at night
* Illuma‐Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
* 24m (80ft) flash range
* 24m (80 ft) detection range
* Compact case size 10.8cm x 7.6cm x 6.35cm (4.25” x 3” x 2.5”)
* Timelapse camera mode plus IR triggered images
* Long battery life from 6 AA batteries
* Up to 8 multi Shot images
* Up to 8 Rapid Fire images
* 12-volt external power jack
* Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
* 1.5” colour view screen
* Programmable picture delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
* Supports up to 512GB SDXC memory card
* SD card management options
* ¼” ‐20 tripod socket
* Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
* Highly effective camo finish
* All‐steel adjustable tree mount bracket
* Image resolution: 24MP
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p
* Night-time IR Range: up to 24m
* Display screen: Colour 1.5"
* Audio record: Yes
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* Power supply: 6 X AA (only included with the starter bundle)
* Memory card capacity: Up to 512GB SDXC (32GB SD card, only included with the starter bundle)
* Warranty: 2 years