The Browning Strike Force Full HD is a compact weatherproof, motion-activated trail camera that records in Full HD videos (1920 x 1080p) and 22MP images onto an SD card (up to 512GB SDXC memory cards supported). It has a fast, adjustable trigger speed, starting from 0.135 seconds. Its compact size makes it easy to conceal and its high quality recording and fast trigger speed and recovery time allows great results in all locations even with use with the fastest of animals.
The Strike Force Full HD uses RADIANT 4 Infrared Illumination System that enhances night time footage by delivering longer flashes (High Power mode) and faster shutter speeds (Fast Motion mode) resulting in clearer motion images. The Adjustable Infrared Flash can be set to automatically adjust for perfect night time photos or be set to Fast Motion, Long Range or Economy modes in order to provide the best results for the chosen habitat and target species. The high quality video records audio as well as colour image during the day and black and white footage during the night. The Smart IR video function allows for continuous footage to be recorded as long as the animal is active in front of the camera (max. 2mins in day, 20s at night).
As with many Browning trail cameras, the Strike Force Full HD can record up to 8 Multi-Shot and 8 Rapid Fire images and has a selectable start and stop image times, as well as Browning's Timelapse Plus which allows for timelapse photos to be taken alongside motion-activated captures. The delay between motion-activated images can be adjusted from 1 second to 1 hour. The picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID. Power is supplied by 6 AA batteries (included in the Starter Bundle).
This camera is also available as a starter bundle that includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
Note: Although rechargeable batteries (of at least 2500mAh) can be used with trail cameras, they are not recommended due to their lower capacity and voltage. Therefore, they are unlikely to operate the camera at its full potential, or as reliably when compared with standard Lithium batteries.
* 22MP Images
* 33.5m (110 ft) Flash Range
* 0.135 – 0.7 second Adjustable Trigger Speed
* 1920 x 1080 Full HD videos with sound (5 sec. - 2 min. length, max 20s at night)
* Low-Glow LEDs
* 24m (80 ft) Detection Range (user adjustable)
* 0.5 second Recovery Time
* RADIANT 4 Night IR Illumination
* Adjustable Infrared Flash options (Long Range, Fast Motion, Economy modes) (Fast Motion, Long Range, Economy modes)
* Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
* SD Card Management
* Long battery life from 6 AA batteries
* Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
* Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
* Smart IR Video
* Selectable Start/Stop Image Timer
* Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
* Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
* 12 volt External Power Jack
* Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
* ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
* Compact case size 10.8cm x 7.6cm x 6.35cm (4.25” x 3” x 2.5”)
* Timelapse Plus camera mode with IR triggered images
* Image resolution: 22MP
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p
* Trigger speed: 0.135 - 0.7 seconds
* Night-time IR Range: up to 33.5m
* Display screen: LCD screen Black Text/Green Background
* Audio record: Yes
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* Power supply: AA (6, only included with the starter bundle)
* Memory card capacity: Up to 512GB SDXC (32GB SD card only included with the starter bundle)
* Warranty: 2 years