* Free shipping on this item *
This is the Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor HD No Glow 24MP Camo Starter Bundle. It includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium-ion AA batteries and an 32GB SD card.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor HD No Glow is a weatherproof motion activated trail camera that records HD videos (1920 x 1080p) and 24MP images onto an SD card (up to 32GB supported). It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor that activates the camera whenever heat and motion is sensed within its monitoring range (up to 25m from the camera). Records images and videos in full colour during the day and records in black and white at night using 48 No-Glow infrared black LEDs that are invisible to humans and wildlife.
With a wealth of new features and improved specification, the 2017 model is faster, more rugged, and will capture more videos and images than ever before. The updated specification includes a super fast 0.2s trigger speed, hyper 0.5s recovery rate (still images only), extended night time photo range and true 1 year battery life. The Aggressor range now has additional functionality with a Dynamic Video capability that will record video continuously while there is a subject in the detection range (up to 2 minutes in daylight or 1 minute at night with LEDs set to Low or Medium). There is also now an Auto Exposure function that will avoid images being bleached out white when the subject is too close, and a settings preset function to simplify configuration based on the location of the camera (trail / scrape, feeder, food plot). The design of the case has also been improved with a strengthened cable lock channel and rugged latch, and the 5-way button control is now illuminated for ease of use in the dark. The Aggressor No Glow 24MP Camo also has a viewing screen so that you can review images and videos in the field without removing the SD card. Supplied with webbing strap and buckle.
* 48 x 940nm No Glow LEDs: These LEDs are completely invisible to animals and humans with an illumination range of 25m.
* ARD anti-reflection shield: Prevents glare from the sun or other light sources reflecting off the screen and drawing attention to the camera.
* 0.2 second trigger speed: This is the time taken between the PIR sensor being activated and the camera taking an image. With moving animals, even a small difference in trigger speed can mean the difference between a great photo and a shot of an animal disappearing out of the frame. Please note that the stated trigger speed applies to the capture of still images only.
* Hyper recovery speed: The recovery speed is the time required for the camera to capture and save an image then prepare itself for the next trigger. The Aggressor has a recovery time of just 0.5 seconds for still images, ensuring that you won’t miss multiple animals or events.
* LCD Colour viewing screen: Allows you to review images and video footage in the field
* Dynamic video function: video records continuously as long as a subject is in the detection range up to a maximum of 2 minutes (daylight) or 1 minute at night (with LEDs set to Low or Medium, 15s if LEDs are set to High). Recording will stop after 10s of inactivity.
* Auto exposure: Avoids images being bleached white when subject is too close.
* New 12V System: Provides more power to the LEDs for greater nighttime flash range.
* Three location presets: For easy configuration of advanced settings.
* Hyper PIR: The PIR motion sensor is active to a distance of 25m. The sensitivity of the motion sensor is also adjustable and can be set to low, medium, high or auto. When set to auto, an internal temperature sensor regulates the sensitivity so that it is optimum for all weather conditions.
* Hyper night vision: Ensures that your night-time images are clear and crisp.
* Night vision shutter: Set the night vision shutter speed to Auto or High – the default Auto will provide good exposure in varying conditions, the High setting is if you prefer to prioritise freezing motion over ideal exposure.
* LED Control: This mode allows you to adjust the brightness of the night vision flash. Choose between Low, Medium and High; a low setting conserves the battery and prevents over illumination of close-up objects whilst the high setting allows maximum flash distance.
* Hybrid capture mode: When in hybrid capture mode, the camera will take an image followed immediately by a video.
* Camera settings: Specify the number of images taken per trigger (1-3), the size of image taken (HD, 4K or HIGH) or video recorded, and the delay between triggers (0.6 second to 60 minutes). Video length will only be 10s with an interval of 0.6s.
* 2x field scan: Field scan allows you to capture time lapse images at preset intervals of one minute to 60 minutes within the time frame you select. 2x field scan allows you to do this for two separate time frames, so you can monitor both dawn and dusk movements at your survey site. The live trigger function means that trigger events will still occur as normal if an animal enters the detection range.
* Data stamps: Date, time, moon phase, temperature and camera name are automatically stamped onto each image or video. It is also possible to input the GPS coordinates of your survey site and these will be stamped onto your images and videos.
* Powered by 8 x AA batteries (not included), the Aggressor will last for up to a year on one set of good quality batteries. An optional solar panel is also available to purchase separately.
We strongly recommend the use of Lithium-ion batteries with all Bushnell trail cameras as these will ensure maximum trigger speeds and longer battery life.
* Image resolution: 2, 8, 24MP (3MP true sensor)
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p
* Trigger speed: 0.2s (still images only)
* Recovery speed: 0.5s (still images only)
* Video length: Up to 2 minutes (daytime), automatically determined
* PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
* Night vision flash: 48 LEDs / 25m
* LCD display: LCD colour screen
* Date / time / temperature / moon phase stamp: Yes
* GPS geotag: Yes
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Audio record: Yes
* Hybrid capture: Yes
* Power supply: AA x 8
* Battery life: Up to 1 year
* SD card capacity: 32GB
* Colour: Camo
Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor No Glow 24MP Camo (119877) camera
The Aggressor Security Case provides extra protection for your trail camera
The Python Lock allows you to attach your trail camera securely to a tree or post
The Bushnell Aggressor No Glow 24MP Camera is compatible with the Aggressor Solar Panel
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!