+44 1803 865913
There are several books on properties of chitin and associated biomolecules and their biochemical significance. However, Chitin: Formation and Diagenesis deals with a wide variety of biogeochemical and organic geochemical aspects of this vital macromolecule written by leading authors and experts in the field. Each chapter is carefully peer reviewed and is an updated account of recent research in isotopic, nanostructural, biochemical, microstructural, geochemical, paleontological and experimental aspects of chitin formation, distribution and preservation in the environment and earth history.
1. Chitin nanostructures in living organisms Riccardo A.A. Muzzarelli
2. Chitin in the exoskeletons of Arthropoda: From ancient design to novel materials science H. Fabritius, C. Sachs, D. Raabe, S. Nikolov, M. Friak, and J. Neugebauer
3. Radiocarbon Dating of Chitin Jennifer A. Tripp, and Thomas F. G. Higham
4. Carbon, nitrogen and oxygen stable isotope ratios in chitin Arndt Schimmelmann
5. Hydrogen Isotopes in Beetle Chitin Darren R. Grocke, Maarten van Hardenbroek, Peter Sauer, and Scott Elias
6. Identification and characterization of chitin in organisms Neal S.Gupta and George D. Cody
7. Fate of chitinous organisms in the geosphere Neal S. Gupta and Roger E. Summons
8. Transformation of chitinous tissues in elevated Presssure-Temperature conditions: additional insights from experiments on plant tissues. Neal S. Gupta
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985