The ClimeMET Handheld Wind Meter is an affordable anemometer that gives you access to instant wind speed readings. Choose from a selection of units including m/s, ft/m, knots, km/h, mph, or Beaufort. The meter also measures temperature (°C/°F) and will display current, average, and maximum wind speed.
The digital screen is easy to read and has a backlight for use at night or in low light conditions. Powered by one CR2032 battery (not included), an auto-off feature helps to conserve battery life. A protective rubber bumper provides good grip and a wrist lanyard is also supplied.
* ClimeMET Wind Meter User Manual
* Temperature range: -10°C to +45°C
* Temperature accuracy: ± 2°C
* Wind speed measuring range: 0m/s to 30m/s
* Wind speed accuracy: ± 5%
* Power source: 1 x 3V lithium cell CR2032 battery (not included)
* Dimensions: 115 x 43 x 20mm