Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
50th anniversary edition of the indispensable National Wildlife Federation directory. Coverage biased toward the US, but there is good coverage of international organisations as well.
From the publisher's announcement:
The 2005 edition of the National Wildlife Federation Conservation Directory is the most comprehensive listing of conservation and environmental organizations ever published, with information on over 4,000 government agencies, nongovernmental organizations, and colleges and universities, as well as more than 18,000 officials concerned with environmental conservation, education, and natural resource use and management.
Each entry contains detailed contact information including names, addresses, and telephone and fax numbers; also included are selected e-mail and Internet addresses, descriptions of program areas, senior staff by name and responsibility, principal publications, and more. Entries are categorized by organization type and state or country, and indexed alphabetically and by subject, on subjects ranging from acid rain to zoology. Each person listed in the directory is also indexed alphabetically.
Included are listings of:
- U.S. Congress members, including committees and subcommittees
- State, provincial, and federal agencies in the U.S. and Canada
- National and international governmental organizations
- U.S., Canadian, and international non-governmental organizations
- Colleges and universities with conservation programs
- Parks, refuges, and other protected areas
- Conservation information resources