The Browning Strike Force Pro XD is a specialised camera designed with two lenses; one lens optimised to take sharp photos and videos in daylight and another lens that takes clear photographs in low light or night conditions. This camera takes 24MP images and records in full HD video (1920 x 1080p) onto an SD card (up to 512GB SDXC memory cards supported). Its lightning fast 0.15s trigger speed and impressive 0.5s recovery time will ensure you never miss a moment.
This camera has a compact design compared to most other trail cameras allowing it to sit comfortably in the palm of your hand. It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor that activates the camera whenever motion is sensed within its monitoring range. The camera records images and videos in full colour during the day and records in black and white at night using low glow infrared LEDs which provide a near invisible illumination of up to 24m.
A key feature of this camera is the internal 3.80cm (1.5”) colour screen that is accessible via a front facing panel, enabling you to change settings and review footage without removing the camera. You can capture up to 8 multishot images and 8 rapid-fire images as well as set a time-lapse with the Strike Force XD's Timelapse Plus camera mode. The delay between pictures is adjustable (between 1 second to 1 hour) and the picture info bar shows time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure and camera ID. Additional features include SD card management options and a Smart IR Video setting that allows the camera to continue recording wildlife during the daytime for up to 5 minutes. Power is supplied by 6 x AA batteries.
This camera is also available as a starter bundle that includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
Note: Although rechargeable batteries (of at least 2500mAh) can be used with trail cameras, they are not recommended due to their lower capacity and voltage. Therefore they are unlikely to operate the camera at it’s full potential, or as reliably when compared with standard Lithium batteries.
* 24MP Images
* Low-Glow LEDs
* 0.15 second trigger speed
* 0.5 second picture recovery time
* 1920 x 1080 Full HD videos with sound (5 sec.‐ 2 min. length)
* Smart IR video
* Illuma‐Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
* 24m (80ft) flash range
* 24m (80 ft) detection range
* Compact case size 10.8cm x 7.6cm x 6.35cm (4.25” x 3” x 2.5”)
* Timelapse camera mode plus IR triggered images
* Long battery life from 6 AA batteries
* Up to 8 multi Shot images
* Up to 8 Rapid Fire images
* 12-volt external power jack
* Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
* 3.80cm (1.5”) colour view screen
* Programmable picture delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
* Support up to 512GB SDXC memory card
* SD card management options
* ¼” ‐20 tripod socket
* Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
* Highly effective camo finish
* All‐steel adjustable tree mount bracket
* Image resolution: 24MP
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p
* 4MP/2MP day/night sensors
* Night-time IR Range: up to 24m
* Display screen: Colour 3.80cm (1.5")
* Audio record: Yes
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* Power supply: AA (6, only included with the starter bundle)
* Memory card capacity: Up to 512GB SDXC (32GB SD card only included with the starter bundle)
* Warranty: 2 years