The Official Laboratory Research Notebook has been revised and updated to include information beneficial for both chemistry and biology courses. The notebook contains consecutively numbered, carbonless duplicate pages, making it easy for students to tear out and submit their lab write-ups while still keeping an official copy. Each page is three-hole punched for notebook convenience.
The Notebook contains:
- Sargent-Welch’s Periodic Table of the Elements
- Table on Concentrations of Reagents
- Table of Useful Data Manipulations
- New Table of Densities
- Boiling Points of some common organic solvents
- Acid and Base Dissociation Constants
Choose from 50 side-bound, 75 side-bound , or 100 top-bound duplicate sets.