This 2x24 Generation 1 binocular is a tried and tested design, and offers excellent value for money. Manufactured to Yukon's high standards, the Tracker allows detailed observation in both low light conditions and total darkness. The ergonomically designed rubberised body is both lightweight and robust. The built-in Infrared illuminator utilises Yukon's exclusive PULSE system, providing infrared lighting for an enhanced image, while staying invisible to the human eye and animal's eyes. The PULSE system uses quick IR energy bursts that penetrate further to increase distance, visibility and image quality, without significant battery drainage or untimely IR burnout.
Additional features include:
* Eclipse lens cover system using flip-up covers that attach to the body of the binoculars, thus eliminating lens cap hassles.
* Pin holes in the lens caps allow the Tracker to be used in the daytime when the caps are closed.
* Central focusing wheel and dual eye diopter adjustments allow for comfortable operation and viewing.
* Wide 30° field of view
* RUBBER ARMOUR protection.
The Tracker also comes with a protective carry case and neck strap.
* Generation: 1.
* Visual magnification: x 2.
* Objective lens: 24 mm.
* Resolution: 36 lines / mm.
* Field of View: 30°
* Maximum range: 200 m (based on recognising a man-sized object under optimal conditions (e.g. no fog, dust, etc with a quarter moonlight).
* IR Illuminator: Built-in with an optimal range of 100 m
* Dimensions: 175 x 123 x 72mm
* Weight: 600g
* Power: 1 x 3V lithium CR123A battery (not included). Batteries available here.