The x20 magnification DM6 Field Stereo Microscope is robust yet lightweight, and perfect for field use.
The optical components are achromatic glass lenses, combining wide field x10 eyepieces and a x2 objective pair. The eyetubes have a comfortable incline of 45°, and the interpupillary distance is fully adjustable.
The DM6 has an integral battery-powered LED incident light source with on/off switch. The LED light is shock resistant and will never blow. Focus is by friction rack, and the removable white dissection plate has specimen clamps.
Increase to x50 magnification: the DM6 microscope comes with x10 eyepieces as standard. x25 eyepieces are available to purchase separately and can be attached to the microscope once the existing eyepieces are removed using an optician's screwdriver.
We would not recommend the DM6 for use with cameras due to its small size.
* Magnification: x20 (option to increase to x50 with additional eyepieces)
* Light Source: battery-powered LED incident light
* Required batteries: 2 x AA
* Optics: achromatic glass lenses
* Weight: 500g
* Dimensions: 23.5cm (height) x 12cm (width) x 14cm (depth)