Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
These 'Quick-Change' battery packs provide a quick and simple way to power the E-Fish electrofishing backpack. Simply install the battery by placing it over the locating lugs, and slide down to secure, without the need to open any housings or re-route cabling.
Alternatively, you may purchase several additional battery modules to extend your field fishing time. Typically, the 7.5 Ah battery will provide approximately 1 hour of continuous fishing fishing with a 150 W load. A 3.3 Ah battery is also available. The battery is charged using the E-fish Battery Charger.
Please note that, as the battery pack contains lead-acid batteries, some hydrogen gas may be produced during charging. Therefore, always ensure that the battery pack is charged in a well ventilated area, to ensure that there is no build up of hydrogen gas in the atmosphere.
* Waterproof charging vent that automatically allows gasses to escape.
* Recessed securing and locking slots.
* Dual waterproof recessed power sockets.
* Fully sealed rugged construction.
* Dimensions: 240 x 200 x 85mm
* Weight: 6.3kg
* Construction: ABS & acetal plastic housings.
* Battery chemistry: Sealed lead acid
* Battery voltage: Nominal 24V DC (18 to 26V DC)
* Temperature: 0° to +40°C in air
* Environmental rating: IP68