This Eco Hedgehog Feeding Station is perfect for providing food and shelter for hedgehogs in your garden as it has an integrated design with an internal entrance preventing predators from reaching in with their paws. It has a generous feeding chamber with a large rear door for access. The feeding station is made from 100% UV stable recycled plastic, most of which is from discarded bale wrap collected from farms around the UK. It is held together using ingenious tabs meaning there are no screws or nails to rust or corrode. The wooden floor can be removed if setting the box in a dry location. It requires no maintenance and is a great long-lasting feeder and shelter for your garden visitors.
Siting: choose a quiet postion out of the prevailing wind in an area with some nearby cover (areas of the garden with leaves - great bedding material).
* Feeding station size: height 33cm x width 46cm x length 51cm
* Entrance hole: 14.5 x 13.5cm
* Weight: 5.2kg
* Construction: panels fitted together using integral tabbing system
* Built to last: requires no maintenance
* Environmentally friendly: 100% UV recycled bale wrap plastic