1. Quantitative assessment of predatory insects and their integration with varied factors in some fish culture ponds/Manish Chandra Varma, Shiv Kumar, Raghbendra Pratap and Arvind Kumar.
2. Genotoxicity of Cadmium assessed by the micronucleus test on Channa punctatus (Pisces: Family--Channidae)/N.K. Tripathi and Anurag Dubey.
3. Diel vertical migration of zooplankton in Andaman Sea/I.K. Pai, Sameer Terdalkar, M.L. Pereira and F.M. Morgado.
4. Biological control of locusts and grasshoppers using red-mite, Eutrombidium trigonum Herm/S.K.A. Rizvi, N.P. Singh and Nazima Maqbool.
5. Effect of different food conditions on survival, longevity and life history of Oithona brevicornis and Calanus finmarchicus/R. Ramanibai and G. Priya.
6. Assessment of Plankton Diversity using Shannon-Weaver Index (H'): a case study in Coleroon and Cauvery Estuaries/P. Elayaraja and R. Ramanibai.
7. Ecology of aquatic insects in Harike wetland/K.S. Bath.
8. Ecology of Kanjli Wetland with reference to the invertebrate fauna/K.S. Bath.
9. Distribution of insects in relation to pollution in Satluj River, Punjab/H. Kaur, J. Syal, S. Jasuja and S.S. Dhillon.
10. Insect fauna of Ropar Headworks Reservoir, Punjab/H. Kaur, K. Sajeev, S. Jasuja and S.S. Dhillon.
11. Insect and aquatic environment/S. Subhashini, K. Logan Kumar and S. Logaswamy.
12. Statistical approach to monthly variations of physico-chemical factors at lower lake of Bhopal in relation to insect fauna/Madhulika Singh and K. Borana.
13. Seasonal variations in insects population of lower lake of Bhopal in relation to Macrophytes/Madhulika Singh and K. Borana. 14. The effect of pollutants on the genotype of five species of family Coenagrionidae (Zygoptera: Odonata)/G.K. Walia.
15. Main Cytogenetic characters in the order Odonata/G.K. Walia. 16. Algal contribution to dissolved Oxygen in Small Hilly Streams: a case study/M.R. Sharma and A.B. Gupta.
17. Aquatic environment of Ram Ganga River at Moradabad, India: a quantitative assessment/D.K. Sinha and Shilpi Saxena.
18. Oviposition deterrent activities of Azadirachta indica, Dalbergia sissoo and Tagetes erecta leaf extract against Culex quinquefasciatus Say/Navpreet Kaur Gill and Shivali Uttam.
19. Histopathological and histochemical effects of a newly synthesized (JHA) Cyclohexloxy compound on the Midgut on Fourth Instar Larvae of Culex quinquefasciatus Say/Navpreet Kaur Gill. 20. Role of some abiotic factors in structuring the macroinvertebrate community with special reference to insects along a longitudinal profile of River Sindh, Kashmir Valley/Haroon Ul Rashid and Ashok K. Pandit.
21. Some aspects of Habitat ecology o Aquatic Entomofauna in two freshwater lakes of Kashmir Himalaya/Kawnsar-ul-Yaqoob and Ashok K. Pandit.