+44 1803 865913
By: Ralf Eriksson(Author), Jan Otto Andersson(Author)
164 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
This book provides a comprehensive introduction to the field of ecological economics, an interdisciplinary project trying to give answers to the problems related to the overexploitation of the earth's resources today. These include the problems of global warming and the overuse of the seas. The book also gives an exposition of the closely related problems of global welfare and justice.
1. The global ethical trilemma
2. Economic growth and human development
3. Ethics and ecological economics
4. Environmental economics
5. Ecological economics: the science of Sustainability
6. The Economics and Ethics of Climate Change
7. Global food security
8. Man and the seas: The oceans and the Baltic Sea
9. Growth and degrowth -- is another economy possible?
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985