+44 1803 865913
Organocatalysis has emerged as one of the hot topics in organic chemistry in recent years, as confirmed by the rapid-growing interest that researchers have shown in this field. Enantioselective Organocatalyzed Reaction volumes I and II provide a critical review of the state-of-the-art developments in organocatalysis, with a special focus on the asymmetric transformation that it enables. These volumes, written by leading experts in the field, discuss a broad range of synthetic transformations and offer an up-to-date coverage of organocatalyzed reactions such as conjugate addition, aldol addition, oxidation, reduction, cycloaddition, mannich reactions, assymmetric funtionalization, enantioselective protonation, general aspects of asymmetric cyclization, and asymmetric desymmetrization processes.
- Organocatalysed Asymmetric Oxidation Reactions (Benjamin R. Buckley, University of Loughborough, UK)
- Enantioselective Reductions Using Dihydropyridines (Tommaso Marcelli, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Organocatalyzed Enantioselective Protonation (Vincent Levacher, INSA-Rouen, France)
- Enantioselective I -Heterofunctionalization of Carbonyl Compounds (Diego J. Ramon and Gabriela Guillena, University of Alicante, Spain)
- Chiral Primary Amine Catalysis (Sanzhong Luo, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, China)
- Bifunctional Acid-Base Catalysis (Petri Pikho, University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Chalcogen-Based Organocatalysis (Ludger Wessjohann, Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry, Halle, Germany)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Dr. Rainer Mahrwald was born in 1950. He studied chemistry at MLU Halle and subsequently joined the Manfred von Ardenne Research Institute in Dresden, where he led the synthetics group. He gained his doctorate under G. Wagner in Leipzig in 1979, and went on to the Institute of Organic Chemistry at the Academy of Science in Berlin, where he remained until 1990. Following a stay at the Philipps-University in Marburg, Dr. Mahrwald qualified as a lecturer at the Humboldt University Berlin, where he is now a lecturer.
Your orders support book donation projects
Well pleased! Excellent service as usual. Would also like to mention how prompt delivery is.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985