+44 1803 865913
By: AR Greenway
1100 pages, Figs, tabs
It's a jungle out there; a jungle of environmental restrictions, requirements, mandated impact statements, and most of all, necessary permits. Which permits do you need? From whom? And just as important, how do you get them?
A. Roger Greenway delivers the definitive permit-savvy answers in this first handbook to tackle the complex and diverse issues of environmental permitting. Principal of a leading environmental consulting firm, Greenway has handled myriad permitting issues for many industries, and in this unique resource he shows you how to:
- Find out which permits you need, from who, for each situation
- Obtain wetlands, safe drinking water, clean air, clean water, solid waste, hazardous waste, asbestos, and all other types of environmental permits
- Get permits from the EPA, Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Transportation, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other agencies
- Follow correct procedures and filing requirements
- Calculate required figures and apply necessary models
- Evaluate and configure plans to conform to regulatory requirements
- Coordinate state with federal permit requirements
- Complete included key federal forms
- Avoid fines for your company and penalties for yourself
No matter how you use it, the Environmental Permitting Handbook is destined to be prized as a reassuring, compliance-securing guide for environmental consultants or engineers, managers, regulators, or anyone who handles environmental compliance.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
the world’s foremost supplier of natural history and environmental books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985