+44 1803 865913
Papers included in this volume:
- M.Hakkinen, H. Vare & M.J.M Christenhusz: Identity of a Pisang - historical concepts of Musa (Musaceae) and the reinstatement of Musa troglodytarum
- R.E. Holttum: Musa species native in Malaya
- C.K Lim: Taxonomic Notes on Musaceae in Peninsular Malaysia
- H.T. Luu, Q.D. Nguyen, N.L. Vu & T.L.Vo: Ensete lecongkietii (Musaceae) – a new species from Vietnam
- S.C. Srivastava, A.Kumar & V. Ranjan: Hedychium tenniflorum (Wall. Ex Baker)
- K. Schum. (Zingiberaceae): new to the flora of Myanmar
- F.A Nordin, R. Go, M.N Saleh, A.S. Othman, Y.J Ng, S. Eum, M.C. Tan & H.Choy: Notes on new records of Orchidaceae at Fraser’s Hill, Pahang, Malaysia
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985