+44 1803 865913
Series: FSC Wildlife Packs Volume: 3
By: Rebecca Farley-Brown(Author), Gill Crane(Author), Jonathan Oldham(Author), Mavis Gulliver(Author), Richard Gulliver(Author), Anne LD Bebbington(Author), John Bebbington(Author), Carol Roberts(Illustrator), Mike Langman(Illustrator), Chris Shields(Illustrator)
44 pages, colour photos, colour & b/w illustrations
You don't have to go far to find wildlife in Britain. Find out the names of plants and animals in the woods with five of the FSC's fold-out charts:
- British land mammals - identify all the rodents (shrews, mice and voles) as well as larger animals from stoats and polecats to hares and deer
- Hedgerows - the flowers, birds and animals of these special places
- Tree Name Trail - use leaves, seeds and bark as clues to help you name that tree
- Woodland Plants - the undergrowth of woods are full of wild flowers
- Fruits and seeds dispersal - especially good in the autumn!
Each pack includes a card-sized magnifier, so you can get in even closer.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
the world’s foremost supplier of natural history and environmental books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985