Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Ever wondered if you could beat a T. rex in an arm-wrestling match? If modern alchemists have cooked up any gold yet? And if vinyl really sounds better than other recording methods? Then "FYI (Popular Science)" is the book for you. From the whizzes at "Popular Science" magazine, this quirky title is full of wild, weird queries and their unexpected answers from experts in every realm of science. It's the unlikely yet edifying question-and-answer-session right in your hands! Answering questions like:
- Just how old is dirt, really?
- Are men or women more likely to be hit by lightning?
- What do whales sing about?
- Why don't we have our jetpacks or flying cars yet?
- If I had to, could I survive on cat food alone?