+44 1803 865913
By: Rob Sproule(Author)
192 pages, colour photos
Your garden is full of creepy-crawlies – some good, some bad, and nearly all ugly. Whether you decide to wage war or peacefully co-exist, Rob Sproule has the expert information and advice on how to identify and manage 50 of the most common pests and diseases to threaten Canadian gardens:
- the specifics of each pest, disease, weed and beneficial insect featured
- control options, with an emphasis on organic methods
- interesting facts and information on lifecycles and the origins of non-native pests
- identification of each pest and its damage
- preventive measures to avoid the most damaging pests and diseases
- tips for attracting beneficial insects to your garden
- protecting your garden from pesky critters including mice and voles
- how to deal with environmental threats such as hail and our extreme winter cold
Containing helpful colour photos and illustrations throughout, Garden Pests & Diseases in Canada is a must for Canadian gardeners to maintain a healthy, beautiful garden.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985