Enhance your next adventure in Great Britain by choosing tailored extracts of Ordnance Survey maps for your Garmin handheld.
Using Garmin's free application, BaseCamp (version 3.1 or later), simply select custom sections of the bespoke BirdsEye Select raster imagery and transfer it straight to your GPS. A single purchase allows you to choose up to 600 sq km of coverage throughout Great Britain and navigate with Ordnance Survey raster mapping to a scale of 1:25,000.
Our BirdsEye Select database contains high-resolution Ordnance Survey images for a true representation of your surroundings. BirdsEye Select works with your Garmin handheld maps to add real-world detail to roads, buildings and the terrain for a greater appreciation of your environment.
* Detailed 1:25,000 scale raster Ordnance Survey maps give a new level of detail for your onboard maps specifically where you need it - whether a campsite, remote retreat or extreme sports event.
* Comprehensive coverage available, including England, Scotland and Wales (OSGB data).
* Choose customized selections of raster maps and transfer to your Garmin handheld device.
* A single purchase includes 600 sq km of coverage for your chosen area in Great Britain (Additional quantities can be purchased if coverage needed exceeds the initial size of 600 sq km).
* Layer BirdsEye Select over other Garmin vector maps to enhance features, such as roads, buildings and terrain contours in your chosen area.
* Provides precision detail for the swift identification of parking areas, clearings for camping, trails and water sources plus terrain type and land use.
* Displays the familiar Ordnance Survey Explorer Map detail, including trails, footpaths, view points, natural reserves, firing ranges, point of interest symbols, spot heights, contour detail and more.
* BaseCamp software (version 3.1 or later) must be installed on the computer (PC or Macr) in order to select and transfer the map data.
* Compatible with Garmin Dakota 10, Dakota 20, Edge 800,