A 10k NTC thermistor in silicon rubber with stainless steel sheath. For use with any Gemini datalogger requiring an external probe.
This standard probe has a 5mm diameter and 150mm long sheeth, with a 5m lead.
* Range: -40 to +125 degrees Celsius / -40 to +257 degrees Fahrenheit
* Sensor Type: 10k NTC thermistor
* Response Time: 15s to 90% (water)
* Sensor Accuracy: +/-0.2 degrees Celsius (0 to 70 degrees Celsius)
* Probe: 10k thermistor, stainless steel 316 sheath, -40 to +125°C; Handle: Evoprene G 978 & PP7064L1 (-40 to +130°C – the handle may become brittle below -20°C
* Cable: Silicone rubber (-60 to 200°C)
* Connector: 2-way IP68 connector, this is now a moulded connector made of L-104 (TPU) (-40 to +85°C)