+44 1803 865913
Written by leading biogeographers, based upon the dynamic studies over the last 30 years, this revision of Australasian biogeography covers terrestrial, freshwater, and marine organisms. A handbook, rather than a natural history, Handbook of Australasian Biogeography is a unique resource that is invaluable to anyone interested in Australasian biogeography.
Handbook of Australasian Biogeography goes beyond a focus on a single taxa or area or analyses of certain types of data to provide a comprehensive review of our current knowledge of the systematics and distribution of major plant and animal groups in Australasia.
- Australasian Bioregionalisation
- Australasian Biodiversity: A Taxonomic Perspective
- The Demise of the Drowning of the Zealandia Theory
- Biogeography of Australasian Freshwater Diatoms
- Biogeography of Australasian Marine Macro-Algae
- Marine Invertebrate Biogeography
- Australasian Marine Fishes: A Review
- A Review of Australasian Plant Biogeography
- Biogeography of Australasian Fungi
- Australasian Insects: Biogeography and History
- Arachnid Biogeography of Australasia
- Subterranean Biogeography of Australasia
- Australasian Reptile Biogeography and Phylogeography
- Mammal Zoogeography of Australia
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985